RIDGID Model 1224 Threading Machine
- The Model 1224 threads a wide range of pipe including black, galvanized and plastic-coated pipe, together with stainless steel, IMC and heavy-wall conduit, as well as rod up to 30 Rockwell C.
- An induction motor helps minimize noise.
- A special capacitor-start / capacitor-run motor allows the 1224 to thread a full range of material where voltage drop is experienced.
- 1/4″-2″ Universal Die Head; 2 1/2″-4″ receding die head allows cutting of tapered or straight NPT/NPSM or BSPT/BSPP threads.
- Constant and proper lubrication of dies and workpiece with through-head oiling.
|Nominal Pipe Capacity||1/4″-2″ (6mm-100mm) @ 36 RPM, 2-1/2″-4″ (65mm-100mm) @ 12 RPM, 4″-6″ (100mm-150mm) with 161 Geared Threader.|
|Bolt Capacity||1/4″-2″ (6mm-50mm).|
|Motor Control||Reverse/Off/Forward, heavy-duty rotary-type and integral foot switch.|
|Gear Box||Two-speed gear box 3:1 ratio.|
|Chuck||Hammer-type with replaceable rocker-action jaw inserts.|
|Rear Centering Device||Cam action.|
|Oiling Pump||Self-priming, gerotor-type, automatic-reversing, constant-fl ow.|
|Oiling||Through die head|