The RIDGID® Model HC-450 is engineered for continuous 1⁄4″ (6 mm) to 4 3⁄4″ (120 mm) hole cutting in and up to 8″ (203 mm) diameter steel unpressurized pipe. The built-in level ensures line up for multiple holes when branching lines using Mechanical T®, Vic-O-Let™ fittings or welded saddles. The HC-450 is ideal for mechanical, industrial maintenance and fire protection contractors since it cuts holes into a wide variety of pipe materials. No off-the-shelf drill-based hole cutter compares in performance or durability to the rugged purposed-built Model 450.
- Engineered for continuous dry or oiled hole cutting.
- Dual-side controls provide easy operation.
- GFCI and a built-in breaker for operator protection.
- Two carrying handles ease mounting and alignment.
- Built-in level for multiple hole alignment.
|Hole Cutting Capacity||Up to 4 3/4″ (120 mm) (Sch 10, 40 and 80 Pipe Dia.)|
|Pipe Diameter Mounting Range||1 1/4″ to 8″|
|Motor||Universal, 115V, 50-60Hz|
|Output Speed||110 RPM (no load)|
|Chuck Size||1/16” – 5/8”|
|Arbors||up to 1⁄8” (3 mm) – 5/8” (16 mm)|
|Approved by CSA to CSA and UL standards, 115V/230V|