- Set-up and bevel 10″ diameter schedule 40 pipe in 45 seconds!
- Pipe is cool to touch immediately following bevelling.
- Accurate bevel angle around diameter of the pipe allows for optimal number of cover passes.
- Adjustable land width from 0″ to 3/16″ to fit welders’ requirements.
- Produces a machined finish due to 6 replaceable cutter inserts working simultaneously.
- Fast to set-up and operate.
- Patent-pending clamp system firmly secures tool to the pipe.
- Speed monitoring with led indicators for optimal cutter performance.
- Grinding spark free operation.
- Adjustable at 1/32″ increments
|Capacity||4” pipe and larger, flat plate.|
|Pipe Wall/ Plate Thickness||Min 0.188″ (4.8 mm)/Max 0.50″ (12.7 mm).|
|Models Equipped with –||37.5°; 30° or 45° (with Optional Cutter Heads).|
|Cutter Head||Rated for most steel & stainless steel*.|
|Size||15.8 in. (401 mm) L x 11.5 in. (292 mm) W x 13.3 in. (338 mm) H.|
|Land Width||0″ – 3/16″ (4.8 mm) in approximately 1/32″ (0.8 mm) increments.|
|Motor Type||Universal single-phase.|
|Motor RPM||950 (no load).|