RIDGID Model 918-I Roll Groover
The RIDGID Model 918-I Roll Grooving Machine is capable of grooving 1″ to 8″ schedule 40 and 1″ to 12″ schedule 10 pipe faster than any roll grooving machine in its class. Powered by a 1/2 HP universal motor and heavy duty transmission, the 918-I produces high quality grooves consistently and effortlessly. The 918-I comes standard with a rugged wheel stand built for mobility in the shop without compromising stability. The stand’s tray is tough enough to support 200 lbs. The 918-I uses a custom-designed, two-stage hydraulic pump that minimizes pipe flare, operator fatigue and hydraulic fluid leaks.
- Fastest roll groove time in its class.
- Offers maximum versatility in roll grooving capacities (see specifications below).
- Custom engineered 2-stage, 15-ton hydraulic pump and ram eases grooving and reduces flare and operator’s fatigue.
- Produces consistent, high quality roll grooves.
- Approved by CSA to CSA and UL standards
|Capacity||1″ – 12″ Sch 10 Steel|
|1″ – 8″ Sch 40 Steel, PVC|
|2″ – 6″ Copper (types K, L, M & DWV)|
|1 1/2″, 2 1/2″ -4″ Sch 80 PVC|
|Weight||185 lbs./84.1 kg.|
|Motor||Universal 1/2 HP|
|Motor Control||On/Off Heavy-Duty with Foot Switch|
|Speed:||45 RPM (No Load)|